Sunday, March 25, 2007

A girls favorite place...



















Westfield Belden Village Mall, Saturday March 24 10:00p.m.-6:00a.m. The Girl Scouts 4th annual Mall Lock-In. How much fun!! Since the mall is one of my favorite places I thought how awesome this would be. It was a lot of fun. Five moms and six girls from our Daisy troop headed to the mall for a night of dancing, shopping, and just hanging out . There was also a movie. I am not sure how many girls were actually there in all but I do know that the max was 1000. It was crowded but bearable. The girls got a second wind around 2:00 and had no problems much to my surprise staying up until around 4:30 in the morning. The moms did pretty good too again to my surprise. The dancing was a blast. We actually started to sweat. I definitely think Chloe and I made memories. It was really nice to give her that special attention. The babies you ask?? Where were they?? Daddy kept them and Makenna home and let Kenna have a friend spend the night. Riley slept through the night again this would be her 4 or 5 night in a row but not Rae she still insists on a mid night snack. I reminded her that's probably why she weighs 10oz. more than Riley...lol. The nurse came to give them their shots on Thursday and Riley weighed 12lbs. 15.5oz. and Reagan weighed 13lbs 10oz. They are really growing, I can't believe they are 6 1/2 months old. Wow!!




No comments: