Friday, March 2, 2007

Changes

The longer I do this blog the more I learn, so forgive me. I love adding cute things. Today I added the age tracker for the twins, I thought this was really cute. Also, I changed the location and design of our web counter. There is just so many cool things out there and I am having a blast figuring it out. The other day I added the description of our blog and changed the blogger header color at the top of our page. I am having so much fun. If you've ever consider creating one you should give it a try it is so addictive and very easy. I hope your enjoying it as much as I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ever considered a field in computer technology, girl??? You amaze me!!!!! Hope you are well....

Much love!

The Ski's said...

Ok, you have me addicted. Go to Ellie's blog.....I added an age ticker....not trying to totally copy....just slightly! : ) Love ya!!!!