Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A fun email...

Four Things About Me Things you may not have known...

A) Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Secretary
2. Bank/Vault Teller, Back-up Supervisor
3. Screen Printer
4. Realtor
(I also worked at Wendy's for about a week..lol)


B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Rocky (all of them)
2. Elf
3. City of Angels
4. Aquamarine (that's for my girls and believe me I have watched it over and over...lol)

C) Four places I have lived:
1. W. Palm Beach, FL (born there)
2. Fort Walton Beach, FL
3. Akron, Oh
4. Orrville

D) Four TV shows I love to watch
1. Lost
2. Survivor
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. Hero's -currently my favorite;0)

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Disney World
2. Panama City Beach, FL
3. New York (loved it!!)
4. Myrtle Beach (love, love, love it!)

F) 4 Foods I love to eat
1. Pizza
2. Steak
3. Ice Cream BABY
4. Chocolate


G) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Florida
3. Hawaii
4. Florida


H) Four people I think will respond:
1. Janeen
2. Jessica
3. Candice
4. Lauri B.

DIRECTIONS: Now, here's what you're supposed to do.... and please do not spoil The fun. Paste and Copy; delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

3 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

hey i wanted to do this, but am unable to copy and paste it from here. sorry.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

how 'bout you email it to me and then i can go from there....

twin power mommy ♥ said...

okay, guess i gotta give you my email address, huh :b
ccluv@verizon.net