Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I did it!!

I did it!! I rolled over today all by myself. Reagan may have rolled from tummy to back first but I rolled back to tummy first. I may be the "baby" but I did it and I am so proud of myself. I think my mommy and daddy are pretty proud too cause they cheer and laugh and get all excited when I do it. It's a piece of cake!! It took me less than a week to figure it out now just try to keep me on my back to change my diaper I dare you...

Daddy took this video when Mommy was at work again, he loves taping me and my big sister Reagan. I think he loves his time with us all by himself. We keep him hoppin', he's the bestest daddy in the WORLD and we love him so much!!

Rae will probably let you know when she finally gets it, she's close and I'm sure daddy will get it on video.

Well, I am sleepy have a good night everyone.

Riley