Wednesday, February 14, 2007

5months 4days




My babies are 5 months and 4 days old- I am a little late posting. It is so hard to believe the time is just going so fast. They are doing so much!! It's a lot of fun watching them learn new things. They are pushing up quite a bit on their arms when they lay on their tummies, they also get on their knees but they don't do both together...not yet. Rae and Ri love to talk and interact with each other, it's so cute!! We couldn't wait for them to realize that their best friend was with them all of the time. They love each other you can see it in their little faces they smile at each other and just talk and coo...adorable!! We love them so much, more and more everyday. They bring so much joy to our lives!! They are also starting to suck on their toys as well as their blankets, fists etc. They are increasingly more and more squirmy. They are getting around in their own ways. Not sure how much they weigh we don't go back to the doctor until next month. They sure do seem like they are growing they are almost out of their 0-3mo. clothing. I was giving them a bath last night and it hit me how much they have grown they are starting to fill out their baby tub. I can't imagine all the things they will be doing next month. We get to start rice cereal I'm excited for that but not Daddy. We are probably going to be hitting Babies R Us this weekend to pick out matching high chairs. For all my friends with multiples they give a discount for twins and more Toys R Us does too. We need all the savings we can get. I still haven't decided on the DNA test but I'll let you know if we do it. Thank you Grandma Rita and Papa Dale and Aunt Jenna the babies and big sisters spent Saturday night at Grandma's house and Mommy and Daddy got to have an early Valentine's Day. It was so nice, we slept through the night for the first time in 5 months. It was much needed and it felt great. Thanks guys we love you and thank you for taking such good care of our girls. I missed them to pieces!!

2 comments:

Hummel Family said...

I know what you mean about the time flying by! I can't believe our two babies will be 5 months old next week...they certainly are not at the level your babies are at yet...but it sure is fun to hear what your two are doing...and it gets me excited for what our two will be doing soon.

Ri and Rae are such sweeties. I bet you love dressing them alike, huh?

Glad you had a full night of sleep too! Isn't it nice to get a break with the hubby? Keep it up, you two...you deserve eachother!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

you asked me about whether or not i dressed my girls alike. well,.... at first i did. i loved doing that, but then i liked the "similar but different" outfits. then we moved on to different things. one likes pink stuff the other purple so we try to find those colors in a similar shirt, etc. not to say that i don't ever dress them alike. but predominantly pink and purple stuff is the route we go.
love,
candice