Monday, November 12, 2007

Shopping Trip









Saturday morning we got up early took a two hour drive and met up with Dusti and Allie. We had so much fun when they came up for Halloween that we decided to meet up with them and do some Christmas Shopping and hang out. We started out with lunch at The Game Works then headed on to The Baby Gap and Gap Kids(I bought Chloe and the babies some really cute things for Christmas), Pottery Barn, and Abercrombie...by this time Josh was all shopped out and decided he would take the girls to play some video games. Dusti and I continued shopping and met up with them in time to head to Build A Bear where the girls stuff their very own Reindeers and then it was on to Pottery Barn Kids...have I ever mentioned how I LOVE this store. I grab a couple of gotta have items and so did Dusti and then we went on to Libby Lu's...anyone with a little girl has to try out Club Libby Lu's my girls love it. We didn't do makeovers but we did stock up on our glitter hairspray for the holidays and picked up a Christmas present. My awesome Mother-In-Law kept the babies. I missed them lots but it was so nice not lugging them around or being stopped a thousand times. We had a great time. Sorry Dusti I forgot to bring the baby stuff ...promise, I will bring it to Thanksgiving...which I can't believe is like two weeks away!

2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

What a nice day! I want to take the girls to Libby Lu's. Someday when we have some extra dough...
Can't believe thanksgiving IS only a week away! CRAZY!!!! What do you usually do for it?

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Man, in that last picture, chloe looks just like her daddy! i see she's missing some toofies!:)