Friday, November 30, 2007

A Little Late...

Today I took the twins to get their 1 yr. pictures taken. I know it's a little late but we have battled runny noses for so long this is the first time we could make an appointment and keep it. I almost had to cancel again since hubby has kidney stones...poor guy, he is in soooo much pain. Actually, it's so bad he had to go to the ER tonight. Thankfully my mother-in-law was able to go along and we finally did it. Riley was awesome...quite the HAM actually. Reagan well let's just say she wasn't real into staying where she needed to be. She did OK but no smiles and some pretty big tears. We did manage to get a few good ones. I told the photographer smiles were optional, no props please, and they didn't even have to look directly at the camera so long as you could see their faces. She did a very good job and was extremely patient. I had to leave before the pictures could be printed but I think I can pull them up on-line but probably not until tomorrow. I can't wait to get them back... I'll post them soon. Hopefully, my hubby will pass this by tomorrow we have the annual Christmas party for the Board of Realtors and it's a Murder Mystery...how fun!! He's doing okay but pretty out of it right now...good painkillers. Say a little prayer for him please.

No comments: