Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where'd the time go???

My babies are 19 months old today...I cannot believe it. I don't know if it's because there is two of them or what but they are growing up way too fast. I don't remember thinking that with Makenna and Chloe although now I do. It seems like once the big girls started school they have also decided to grow up on me. Stop. It. Already. I love my girls...I want them to stay little. Why does it have to go so fast?! Life is busy and sometimes it's hard to remember to stop and savor but I am definitely going to be working on that. I want to remember this time with them. Their laughs and giggles, their smiles, their baby faces, their little voices. Ahhh, I love my family. Thank you Lord for our blessings!

3 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Enjoy your twins while they are young and take in every moment! It is so hard for me to remember back to when my boys were young. I think I was so busy with them that I did not soak in every moment.
Your girls are so cute!
Yours look identical, mine are not.
Twins are a blessing!
Happy 9 months!
Enjoy.

Kurt Hansen said...

Happy 19th month birthday!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

:)
(know the feeling)