Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birds and Squirrels

The babies love birds and squirrels. Just about every morning we can find Riley looking out the window by her crib saying bird and Rae fussing cuz she wants in Riley's crib so she can see too. Well, the other morning I was trying to load the dishwasher real quick and when I came back into our living room this is what I found. I had no idea. They move furniture very quietly. I tell ya we can't leave them alone for 2 seconds. As soon as they saw me they quick got down. They know the rules it's the following them that's the challenge.


cute picture though!

5 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Very cute!

Kim said...

Haaa! Too cute those two are. I don't think it is possible for me to leave a comment on your page without stating how cute your kids are!

Those little stinkers...

Too funny.

Kim said...

Haaa! Too cute those two are. I don't think it is possible for me to leave a comment on your page without stating how cute your kids are!

Those little stinkers...

Too funny.

Jessica said...

I can't believe how long the twins hair is getting...we lead the same, but totally opposite lives, if that makes sense? (all girls, all boys!) I love that you have started running..you are way further along than I am! I am the queen of coming up with some excuse not to do it, so I usually don't. I was walking with my sister for a while, and loved it. We live in the same neighborhood, and were walking about 4 miles a couple of times a week. She just got pregnant, and is very sick, so out that goes. I miss it though. I was almost to the point of wanting to run. My friend Jodie just got the Nike shoes that tell you how far, fast, etc. you have gone. She says they keep her really accountable. I am so glad that we can help each other out! WE CAN DO IT!!! ;)

-Jess

Malena said...

I enjoyed seeing your new posts. The twins are getting so big! Every day is amazing, isn't it? This afternoon we were outside and my one son kept saying Moon moon moon and pointing to the sky, like where is the moon? We saw it 5 days ago, and he remembered. It just blows my mind!
Thanks for your kind words on my blog.