Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heartbreaking and Amazing

I read a lot of blogs. Just ask my hubby. I have recently been following the journey of a family who is going through something I cannot even imagine. Angie and Todd have four daughters. Their youngest Audrey Caroline was born and only lived a short time. They knew that Audrey would not survive but never gave up their faith or hope that if it was God's will he could heal their baby girl. I am so touch by this family. Please if you get the chance visit their blog http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ make sure you bring tissue you'll need it. Pray for this family they are finding strength in the prayers that surround them.

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

just wanted to say hi. hope you are having a good week!
i, too, check out too many blogs. never thought this would become an addiction of mine.
take care!:)