Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Me and my buddy

We bought the babies "Harness Buddies" for Christmas and although they have never had the leashes attached or worn them out in public (yet) they love 'em! They love having them on so much that when you take them off (Reagan especially) will cry and try to put her arm back in. So lately their "buddies" have just become part of their everyday wardrobe...it really is cute to see them walking around with them on their backs. I wonder though how much they will like them once we use them the right way....hmmmm?




2 comments:

Casey's trio said...

I think it is great that you are getting them used to wearing their buddies before taking them out in them!

Anonymous said...

My Little Dude absolutely loves his harness buddy, too! He almost begs for me to put it on him, and we swear it is the reason he is finally beginning to walk!

We got the monkey - http://hillsmithfamily.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/harnessing-his-energy-or-just-monkeying-around/