Monday, January 14, 2008

Influenza = Hospitalization




Wow, what a week! My poor hubby has been so sick that it landed him an overnight stay in the hospital. What's worse... if passing out in the doctors office isn't bad enough once he was admitted they realized his potassium level was dangerously low and could start effecting his heart. My poor guy. He is a migraine sufferer too so add that to the mix. I am happy to say he is on his way to recovery. He is still battling a chest cough but is home and doing much better. This is a big reason I haven't blogged much lately, but I am back now.

4 comments:

Malena said...

Oh my gosh. I feel so bad! Glad to hear he's better though. Scary when your loved ones get sick like that!

Jessica said...

So glad he's doing better!! I always think I'm so strong, until my husband get's sick...then I am a puddle of mush. Just proves how strong they really are. Hope you are all doing well.

-Jessica

Casey's trio said...

So sorry about your husband being so sick! Glad to hear he is back on the road to recovery.

Grin and Barrett said...

Rach, Rach, Rach,.....

Shame on you!!!!! You didn't let anyone know. How can we help out if we don't know these kind of things. But, I still love you! Tell Josh, I am glad he is feeling better.