Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Suggestions Anyone???

Watch out Disney here we come...in a couple of months! We are planning a trip to Disney this coming Spring and how cool is it that just as we were scheduling our reservation they offered a great deal. Buy 4 nights and get 3 FREE! They are also giving a $200 visa card to spend at the parks however you want...CAN'T. BEAT. THAT! Josh and I took the big girls the summer before I got pregnant with the twins. About 2 1/2 years ago. We knew we would go back and kinda had it in our minds to go back in a couple of years. After the twins were born we decided to wait until they got a little older not that they'll remember any of it but they are still free (until they turn 3). We also didn't want to go back in the summer becuz it's way too hot and very crowded. Spring sounds just right. Anyhow, when we took the big girls we only scheduled one character meal which of course was "Cinderella's Royal Court" well this time we would like to schedule one for everyday or at least 5. I need suggestions...I really have no idea where to start but I do know that I have got to get our reservations scheduled asap... they fill up quick. So if you've been to Disney what was your favorite Character meal?... or even one that may not have been your favorite but that you would definitely do again. Please I would love to know...don't be shy. Oh and any other tips for taking little ones would be great too. Kenna and Chloe were 5 and 8 at the time. Thanks!

8 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Bibbity Bobbity Boutique!!!!
All little girls feel like a princess here!

Jessica said...

Our favorite meal was Chef Mickey. We also liked eating with the Pooh Characers at the Crystal Palace and the characters from Playhouse Disney at Play n' Dine at Hollywood and vine. Another cool one is the Garden Grill at Epcot. Have fun!!! We went in dec 2007 and I want to go back!

Sugar Mommy said...

Ohh how exciting! I was there when I was 12, so I had no suggestions but I hope someone will! My parents took Chloe and my niece the month after the triplets came home and they did the Cinderella one too! Chloe LOVED it! Of course...

Jill said...

I am Joy's sister and happened to come across your blog at the right time. We live about an hour out of Orlando and we just took our 1 year old to disney for the first time. The BEST thing we ever did was leave the park around nap time, and give her a two hour nap. THen, we went back to the park and stayed until 10. It was nice (as all the other parents were yelling at each other by 6, because they were exhausted) we were refreshed. She had an awesome evening. We posted some pics on my blog. Let me know if you need anything else. At the end of the day as we went back to our room, we felt like as a family, we had a great day and would be able to turn around and go the park the next day without being tired!

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

How awesome! Are they still giving out that great deal?!?

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

We love the character breakfast at Ohana (in the Polynesian hotel). DELICIOUS food plus Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch.

Have fun!!! I can't wait to go back!

Ann said...

Just a year ago today we were spending our last day there after being there a week!! A week I will never forget the look on Adam's face over all the different things to see!!!

bemunsey said...

Hey, Tell me where you got that deal. We want to go next year.