Saturday, November 15, 2008

i'd like to thank the academy


So I've been blogging for quite a while now and guess who just got their first award...you guessed it...ME!
Thanks to my new best bloggy friend Kimberly over at Sugar Mommy.
Aw thanks so much for thinking of me as you can tell it means a lot to me. Seriously who doesn't loved awards!
So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.
To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as
To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget.
Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My Five Fabulous Addictions

1. hmmm, of course my family. yep there's five of them...i mean the immediate ones. my girls and my honey. i luv 'em to death!
2. Facebook incase you haven't figured that out yet. I promise I'll get better at posting. :0)

3. Ice Cream. Love it Love it Love it. when i run in the evenings i run right past a dairy queen and i have no problems sending my honey to get me one so i can replenish the calories i just burnt off. ;0)

4. shopping...i luv it. although i will easily choose to buy for my girls before i buy for myself. my honey gets upset about that one. can't help it!

5. Snuggles and Sleep. that was kim's answer and i'm gonna have to agree. i love my cuddle time with my girls and my man and i lovvvve my sleep!

I pass this award to my 5 Fabulous Bloggy Buddies (in no particular order):

No comments: