Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've got nothing

As I look back to the last time I wrote an actual post I feel bad. Wow, it's been a while but still I feel I have nothing. I use to love my blog so much but as of lately I have no motivation. I'm tired. I'm busy. I just don't feel like it. There has been a lot of things going on here...A LOT. My hubby has had a tough couple of weeks with work. It's hard to see him go through some of these things. It's hard to know a family is suffering. Suffering that is likely to never go away. I hug my babies all 4 of them tighter each day. My mind constantly goes to Manny's family. You see in our little town a baby 15 months old has died recently. He died from child abuse. My heart has been broken into pieces. I have cried many tears for this family. I think of the day this happened how I was at home cuddling and playing with my girls only two months older, what Manny must have been going through. I have seen my husband work countless hours trying to get justice for Manny's family. It's just not right to see a tiny casket and know how senseless this death is. There is not a day that has gone by that I haven't thought of this family. I am at such a loss. I believe Manny is in Jesus' arms now and that he will never hurt again. I believe that God cried the day Manny was beaten. Please pray for this family, I don't know how this mother will ever move on. The mother's boyfriend has been arrested and charged with murder along with several other charges.

2 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

TERRIBLE! i read about stories like that all the time in the paper. we hear about accidents in the car and the baby wasn't in a car seat; getting thrown from the car and not surviving. i wanna just beat those parents who put their kid in the car without a carseat or don't make sure their child stays strapped in.
You hear alot about those abusive boyfriends that beat and abuse the children and it just boils my blood. I know we are called to love people, but sometimes it makes me soooo angry!
i sympathize with you and having to endure the hard times with your man. we'll be praying for you and him.
take care, rach...:)

Malena said...

So sad! It makes me so sick. I too carry sadness recently since a friend from high school delivered a baby after a long hard pregnancy only to have the baby die in her arms seconds later. It surely makes you look at your own kids and just sigh. I can't believe how lucky I am to have them, and even though it is really trying at times and my patience run thin, I cherish them so much and would never ever have it any other way.
I keep checking in on your blog, the photo of Riley is too cute! Take care for now!