Sunday, September 2, 2007

Wish you were here!!

Mom and Dad,
We miss you so much!! We love you and would have loved for you to have been able to be here today with us as we celebrated another day with family. I thank you so much for the siblings you have given me!! I can't imagine not having these guys in my life. They are so special each in their own ways. We had a great family reunion. It's hard though not having grandma or grandpa here. I thought today a lot about the reunions growing up and about them. Dad your brothers missed you so much. They all asked about you both and send their love. I made sure Fred, Daniel, Me and Jon took a picture together just so I could post this for you!! Fred didn't want to stand in order of age... :0) ...wonder why ;0)
I Love You,
Rachel




1 comment:

Malena said...

Wow! What a hot young mommy your girls have! ;)