Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pimp My Ride...

(I have no idea where Riley got the whole talking on her cell phone while driving thing...oops!!;0)


Okay so my big girls are pretty creative...and they sure love their baby sisters. Well surprise, surprise we were getting low on diapers and had to make a special trip to the grocery store. Well, we don't just buy the run of the mill bag ... are you kidding that would last oh maybe two three days tops. We always buy the box-jumbo, mega whatever they call it. That lasts us maybe if we're lucky a week and a half. Anyway, the big girls love the boxes. Chloe even made a lost in found box for our house out of one (it's was really cute, she had just started kindergarten and they had one at school). Lately, they have wanted to make "cars" for the babies out of the boxes so they can "drive" them around. Well, Momma doesn't like a lot of extra clutter as we have more than our fair share but atlast I gave in. The girls decided they wanted to "pimp the babies rides" (a car show on MTV) so they got out their crayons and went to work. Then they put their babies in their newly made over "cars" and took them for a little *spin*. The babies loved it and even attempted to be little dare devils and stand up in them. I must be loosing up because normally they would've been in the recycling bin the next day but instead they are "parked" in the corner of my already crowded living room. They're only young once right?! And they put their heart in soul into them. So for now I am enjoying my girls being little and getting so much joy out of simple little things. My house can be perfect in about 18 years!!...Maybe :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that. Your girls are so good. My girls don't think about doing stuff for their baby brother. They get so consumed with playing with each other, they don't think to do things for him.

Malena said...

Bows are a blessing to little girls without much hair ;)

Here is where I've gotten most of them for my little one:
http://www.bloomingbows.com/2003/Scripts/hair_bows_headbands.asp

But I've also gotten some from Ebay, I'll have to dig around to see if I can find the name if the seller. The polka dot one was only a dollar (!!!) + shipping off course...

Thanks for your sweet post!