Monday, May 21, 2007

Happy Birthday and Anniversary to My Beautiful Wife!



It's hard to believe sometimes in life how fast time goes. Almost 14 years ago I met Rachel, I was working at a Pizza Shop next to a Gas Station where she was working, and I remember all the guys I worked with talking about the beautiful clerk next door. Well of course I had to go see who they were talking about. Little did I know they were talking about my future wife of now 13 years, and the mother of my four daughters. I know many of them still talk about her that way! I know for a fact that God creates certain people for each other, and how eventually your paths meet, when the time is just right. I know that 34 years ago God created Rachel for me. I may not have been born yet, but God had a plan. I think that many people go through life never feeling that they have been blessed, but I know that I have been truly blessed, not once, not twice but five times, first with Rachel then each of my little girls. Even in times of struggle I know that I always have at least one person on my side, there to tell me the truth, and to stand beside me. Let me tell you, I am proud to stand beside her! I LOVE YOU BABY! Happy Birthday, and I look forward to the rest of our wonderful lives together.

3 comments:

Grin and Barrett said...

Okay, I am crying now....... How sweet! Isn't God wonderful! Hugs to you both... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

happy birthday, girl! how sweet to have such a wonderful man. Your family is beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Josh, can you give Brian lessons in how to be soooo sweet to your wife???? : ) Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Congrats!