Thursday, May 10, 2007

8months old ALREADY...

Our babies how can it be??? How can they be 8 months already??? Where has the time gone??? I don't think you can ever imagine how much love you will have for your children until you become a mother. How your goals and priorities change. My life is so full. To have been blessed with four healthy children what more could I ever ask for. Thank you Lord for you know better than me. Reagan and Riley were far from being planned. Our big girls were growing up and we thought we were done. We felt so blessed!! Chloe would be starting school in the fall I could work more with my real estate, but God knew better. It was always his plan. We are forever grateful for that!!
And now for the baby update...
Reagan and Riley seem to be learning more and more everyday. It seems as soon as I post where they are at they show me something new. We enjoy them so much. They are such happy babies. You should see the look on their little faces when they see Makenna and Chloe. They love their sisters so much and Kenna and Chlo sure do love them. So let see... they are still practicing getting on their knees they haven't yet made any crawling motions, they are able to keep themselves occupied for longer periods, they love to play on the floor together with their toys (which all go into their mouths). Tinkerbell has lately become their new favorite attraction. She loves them too. She lays wherever they are at. Josh said he even saw her trying to get in the bouncy seat with Riley today. She likes to lick the lids of their baby food jars. Speaking of baby food Rae hates just about anything other than fruit, rice/oatmeal cereal, and sweet potatoes. She will eat peas but if it is a combo meal veggies and meat forget it. She actually cries she hates it so bad. I still give it a try every now and then. Reagan is going to love going to table food. Depending on what I'm eating sometimes I give her a bite. Maybe that was my mistake. Riley loves her food, all of it. She doesn't seem to be picky at all. She eats 2 jars at a time usually, little piggy. Still so tiny though!! They are sleeping through the night and have been for about 6 weeks or so-I think. I get them already, cuddle them for a few minutes and lay them down awake and they fall asleep on their own. It's really nice. No words yet, although Josh says once Reagan said Da-Da. We'll have to take his word cuz we haven't heard it yet. I continually practice Ma-Ma with them...hehe ;0) Also no teeth yet. I keep expecting to see something the way they drool and like to chew but nope, nothing. Kenna got her first tooth at 7 months and Chloe got her first at 9 so who know maybe by their 9 month post I may have a picture of a little pearly white or two.

No comments: