Thursday, December 11, 2008

S-L-A-C-K-E-R

Yep, that's me. I'm really sorry...I don't know what's wrong with me I just don't have it in me lately to blog. Maybe it's the busy-ness of the holidays I'm not sure but I'm gonna try to work myself out of it. We all go through it, right?! Riley is so sick right now poor little baby. Rae is learning how to throw major temper tantrums and in the meantime their vocabulary is growing off the charts. They are little people who just talk up a storm. They LOVE to call their gramma Rita and will pick up the phone and ask..."i call ma?" that's what they call her. We have a police officer statue that sits on our end table next to our couch. I put a random (by that I mean I found it laying on the floor) ponytail holder with a bow on it that belongs to one of the many baby dolls in our house and Riley walked up to it the other day and said "daddy have a bow!" They call it daddy because it's a policeman how cute. We never called it that they came up with it all on their own. Anyhow, I received another award ...I know I can't believe it either especially with how bad of a blogger I've been lately. So I will try to post about that within the next couple of days and I am also participating in a very cool pay it forward thing. Loren is so awesome I found it on her blog and I can't wait to do it myself. I. love. the. elf. We so didn't have one and I cannot wait to start this new tradition with my girls. So anyhow other than trying to find the perfect gifts there has just been a lot of the usual running around like crazy going on here. I promise I will try to do better. Oh and as soon as I get my lights working again on our Christmas tree I'll post some pictures. I hope you are all doing well and I promise to post soon. Please keep an eye out for the pay it forward...you won't want to miss this one! :)

4 comments:

Sugar Mommy said...

It's okay...but I do miss reading new posts from you!
Survivor was a good one! Go Sugar!
Is your hubby a Police Officer? My Matty is! How weird if he is and we just keep finding things in common!

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Dont worry, I'm in a blogging slump lately also!!
I'm so glad you like the elf! I was looking for something your whole family could enjoy together, and when I saw that I just knew it was it!! Let me know what y'all choose to name your elf, I'm quite curious! ;)
P.S I have to admit I am having withdrawels... Could you get back to posting all those precious pics of your girlies?! Haha!

Steph[anie] said...

hey. i was reading down below. and very cute pictures of Rae and Riley. too cute! hows everything going. im totally a far more slacker than you... i haven't posted in forever.. but school church and NOSB [national ocean science bowl] has got me busy. well tell the girls i said hello. and if i don't see you before christmas... well MERRY CHRISTMAS then. =D

Sugar Mommy said...

Hope you little sweetie is feeling better soon!
left you something on www.littlebeauties.blogspot.com