Saturday, December 29, 2007

The best present EVER!!!

Guess where Josh and I are taking the big girls next Thursday... That's right!!! We are going to the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus best of both worlds CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's only the hottest ticket around. If you remember back I tried very hard to get the girls concert tickets and they sold out in 4 MINUTES! Well, by some small or very large miracle Josh and I scored 4 tickets to the most sought after concert in I don't know how long. The timing couldn't have been more perfect and we were able to surprise the girls with Hannah Montana tickets for Christmas. They were so excited as we knew they would be, so we saved the best for last. I have to admit I'm pretty excited too. I wanted to be able to share with all of you but I just couldn't take a chance of the girls finding out.




1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

how very, very cool! my aunt took some friends of hers to a concert here in So. Cal. She said it was a really good show! i am excited for you all. Caitlyn and Alyssa are really beginning to like that hannah montana show. i admit that chris and i like watching it, too!