Thursday, April 19, 2007

Updates....




I know I just posted about the things the babies were doing now at 7 months BUT in just a short week they are learning and doing so much more. First thing, you know that petrified look of terror that your baby in this case babies get when they realize you are leaving the room without them...doing that, not loving it. Really starting to reach for toys out of their reach so cute, do love that. Crying and reaching when they see us eating and not sharing with them even if it is sausage gravy and biscuits...I think I may start losing some weight now that I'll be sharing my food with two others. This may have all kicked off with the cracker at Jen's, not minding this. Sleeping til 7ish, oh so loving that!!! And of course getting around all over the place in reverse, not sure about this yet. I can just imagine walking out of the room for a sec to return only to find one baby and completely freaking out that I have somehow lost the other...of course only to discover she managed to back under the couch. I may have to pull them out and clean behind them a little more often... =-p They are also experimenting with the sippy cup, love it. Adorable. They know exactly what to do. They also love to talk talk talk. Hey they are my girls so I would expect no less. All of you who know me personally know how I love to talk ;0).

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

look at the big girls using their sippy cup!