Friday, January 12, 2007

Well baby check-up 4 months











Wow, how we have grown!! Yesterday our mommy and daddy took us to the doctor for a well baby check up. It was not fun. At first it started out okay we got to see our Aunt Alli she works there and the nurse weighed us. Riley had a little accident on the scale. They take our diapers off when they weigh us. The nurse also meassured us. I am a little bigger than Riley, she weighed 10lbs. 6oz. and was 23 inches long. I weighed 11lbs. 60z. and was also 23 inches long. Riley is in the 5th percentile and I am in the 10th. My mommy says that means we are still very small for our age. I feel like a big girl though. I even try to sit up sometimes. The doctor said that we are doing very well. She said that most babies our age aren't rolling over yet but I definitely have that mastered and Riley is well on her way. I roll over all the time and Ri has rolled over several times. Right now we are just rolling tummy to back we will try the other way soon. We love to sit up in our bebe pod. It's nice to be able to look around. We also enjoy sucking our hands, it gets our sleeves wet though. We also like to stand up when mommy and daddy are holding us. Anyway, we had to get shots at the doctors office that part was no fun at all. Four shots each...that's a lot. The doctor says it will help us to not get sick. I just wish it didn't hurt so bad. Me and Ri slept a lot when we got home, almost all night off and on. My mommy took lots of pictures of me and my sisters too when we woke up. She said she was so happy to have all four of her girls.
Love,
Reagan

No comments: